Many people who take care or are concerned about their health don’t eat desserts because cakes, cupcakes and other sweets are high in carbohydrates and sugar. If you think how many people have weight issues and diabetes you quickly realize that there are literally millions of people who struggle with avoiding desserts and restricting their diet.
There are several reasons why you should consider cutting out sugar:
- People with diabetes can control their insulin levels and symptoms better and reduce or completely avoid medication if their diet is sugar-free
- People who want to delay the onset or prevent diabetes by better management of their blood sugar levels
- Those who want to lose weight and/or prevent gaining weight
- People who want to stabilize their mood because high sugar diets are linked to depression, hormonal imbalances and psychiatric disorders
- People who want to prevent tooth decay and improve their dental health
- People who have serious medical conditions such as candida overgrowth and cancer have to completely avoid sugar in their diet
But isn’t there any healthy alternative and sugar-free dessert recipes? The good news is that yes you can make your desserts completely sugar-free and healthy.
To help you get started I would like to give you a free report “Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes” where you can learn about a natural sugar substitute that has zero calories and zero sugar.
You can get the free report “Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes” right here:
The bad news is that most recipes you come across on the Internet and health magazines and are promoted as healthy and good-for-you, are actually NOT sugar-free.
Most even so-called “healthy” bakers choose whole grain flours over refined white flours and use sugar substitutes with not so healthy artificial substances or natural ingredients that still raise the blood sugar such as agave syrup, dates and honey. I will give you some examples of sugar substitutes that are NOT suitable for diabetics, those who want to lose weight and follow a sugar-free diet:
- Brown sugar that is often recommended instead of white sugar is a refined carbohydrate that raises your blood sugar level, stresses the liver and cannot be recommended from a health point of view
- Artificial sweeteners containing aspartame are proven to be toxic and have multiple negative effects on your health including muscle and nerve pain, headaches, fatigue, fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions. Many other artificial sweeteners have undesirable side effects.
- Not all fruits are good for everybody. For example, glucose can feed cancer cells and people who have cancer should talk to their doctor about what fruits they can and cannot eat and in what quantities.
- Honey and maple syrup are natural wholefoods and are usually ok to eat for healthy people. However, depending on the goals of your diet they may not be allowed for those who have candida, follow gluten-free sugar-free diet or want to lose weight because they raise the blood sugar.
- Read all packaging and labels very carefully and you may find sugar where you don’t expect it because it can hide under a different name. Many chocolates that are made with maltitol and sorbitol and labeled as suitable for diabetics actually still raise your blood sugar levels.
Get FREE Report “Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes” to avoid these and many other most common mistakes and start making truly sugar-free cakes, cupcakes and other sweet treats.
In the FREE Report “Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes” you will learn:
- How to stop and prevent the blood sugar spikes
- How to achieve the sweetness of your baked goods and desserts using all-natural zero calorie sugar substitute that won’t raise your blood sugar
- Which healthy fats you can use for baking and rely on that actually help to increase your metabolism
- What healthy low-glycemic flours you can use for baking that don’t have high carbohydrates that ultimately convert to sugar in your body
- Why agave may NOT be so healthy for you as the food companies want you to believe
- And much more…
Just enter your email address below and you will get your copy of the FREE Report immediately:
P.S. You will also get all new recipes, cake decorating ideas and video tutorials delivered to your email box as soon as they are published.